Seat Savers - Zalea (full coverage)
Ghost makes Wool and Sheepskin seat savers that are designed to fit perfectly to your saddle's seat size and model shape.
The Zalea is a full coverage seat saver that attaches to your saddle with sturdy velcro straps that are set between your saddle's base and panels. Additionally, the saddle's flap fits into a built-in pocket on the seat saver, this ensures it will not shift or bunch under your legs.
Seat Savers aid to prevent skin irritations like chafing and rub marks, if you have any sensitivity to your saddle's seat or where your leg rests on your saddle's flap. They are a fantastic accessory that offers some cush for your tush!
Zalea's are offered in several choices of material:
(1) Wool Blend that comes in either Black or Brown and covers the saddle's seat and flaps, but not the thigh blocks.
(2) Vella is medical grade synthetic lambskin. It's easy to care for and offers a soft, breathable barrier between you and your saddle's seat. Vella is only offered in white and covers the saddle's seat, flaps, and thigh blocks.
(3) Standard Sheepskin is offered in either natural, black, or brown. It is low profile and measures approximately 1/2" (1 cm) thick. It covers the saddle's seat and flaps, but not the thigh blocks.
(4) Medicinal Natural Sheepskin is a cream/yellow tan color, the sheared wool length measures approximately 1 Inch (2.54 cm) thick. Sheepskin is more durable and comfortable than it's synthetic alternatives. It covers the saddle's seat, flaps, and thigh blocks.
(5) Exclusive Sheepskin is offered in a wide variety of densities, long fibers, colors and patterns. It covers the saddle's seat, flaps, and thigh blocks. Pelt inventory changes often. If this option is selected, you will be contacted to choose from the available pelts currently available.
All Zalea options are made to order and are non-refundable or exchangeable. The current turnaround time is approximately two months.