The Valle d'Aosta is a monoflap saddle with excellent support and security, and a rear thigh block for leg stability.
Extra padding in the seat is built in, and the knee and calf blocks support you over any obstacle the trail or arena brings your way.
This saddle model is not kept in regular inventory stock; however, it can be custom ordered with your personal specifications. Scroll down for more information about optional Saddle Upgrades & Color and Material Choices.
Saddle Options & Upgrades
Customize your saddle's look and personalize your needs with Ghost's Options & Upgrades. These choices are priced to cover additional material costs and extra time to create.
- Substitute a built-in Wool or a Sheepskin Seat (see the Color Zones & Materials Page for choices) +$25
- Match Saddle Base and Panels to one of the Seat Colors (the Base and Panels come standard in black) +$100
- Match D-Ring tabs to one of the Seat or Base Colors (the D-Ring tabs come standard in black) +$15
- Add Extra D-Rings. (Saddle comes Standard with 4 sets of D-Rings, 2 in the front and 2 in the back). Add an additional pair to either the Front or Back of the Saddle, or both. +$15 per pair
- Shorten or Lengthen the Saddle's Flaps. If you have a shorter or a longer leg than average, 2 inches of length can be added or removed from the saddle's flap +$75
- Add a Higher or Lower Cantle. Riders may want a Lower Cantle to help swing their leg over the saddle when mounting/dismounting. Alternatively, riders often choose a Higher Cantle when they prefer a deeper seat and more security on excitable horses or extreme terrain. (Note: a Higher Cantle will reduce the seat size by appx 1/2", so this option is helpful when the rider is in between seat sizes) +$50
- Add Embroidery. The name of your Horse or Barn can be stitched into the saddle's flap or seat rim +$50
- Add Seat Stitching. Add a stitching pattern to the seat to customize and change the look of your individual saddle +$65 (standard pattern) or +$125 (custom pattern)
- Add Piping. For an extra finishing touch or a light splash of color, have the seat rim and area around the thigh blocks piped +$65
- Add Crystals or Studs to Seat Rim. This feature adds a very classy look that adds a fancy flash to the back of the saddle's seat +$75
- Add or Remove Visible Pommel Arch. Saddle can be ordered with a Hidden Pommel/Closed Gullet for compliance in Dressage (no change in cost)
- Add a Mohawk Pommel. Saddle can be ordered with a Mohawk Pommel for a Western look and/or to provide additional Seat Security +$100
- Add a Butterfly Stamp. This feature is popular on the Western model to add flair and detailing +$10
- Add a Horn. Add a Western Saddle Horn to the saddle's pommel. (this Stainless Steel horn is intended for decoration and compliance with riding disclipline only, should not be used for roping) +$100
See Color and Material Options here: https://mossrockendurance.com/color-zones-and-materials