Ghost makes Wool and Sheepskin seat savers that are designed to fit perfectly to your Ghost saddle's seat size and model shape. They attach to your saddle with sturdy velcro straps that are set between your saddle's base and panels.
Seat Savers aid to prevent skin irritations like chafing and rub marks, if you have any sensitivity to the transition where your saddle's seat and flap meet, a seat saver will help bridge the seam so it's less noticeable on your leg. They are a fantastic accessory that offers some cush for your tush!
The Seat Only Seat Saver is a minimal coverage option and is offered in a wide variety of materials and colors:
(1) Wool Blend that comes in either Black or Brown
(2) Vella is medical grade synthetic lambskin. It's easy to care for and offers a soft, breathable barrier between you and your saddle's seat. Vella is only offered in white.
(3) Standard Sheepskin is offered in either natural, black, or brown. It is low profile and measures approximately 1/2" (1 cm) thick.
(4) Medicinal Natural Sheepskin is a cream/yellow tan color, the sheared wool length measures approximately 1 Inch (2.54 cm) thick. Sheepskin is more durable and comfortable than it's synthetic alternatives.
(5) Exclusive Sheepskin is offered in a wide variety of densities, long fibers, colors and patterns. Pelt inventory changes often. If this option is selected, you will be contacted to choose from the available pelts currently available.
Seat Only Seat Savers are primarily kept in stock in black wool blend. All other options are made to order and are non-refundable or exchangeable. The current turnaround time is approximately two months.